Practice Area: Premises Liability Personal injury attorney | Chattanooga, TN
Accidents happen, but when an injury occurs because of another person’s carelessness, the law states that victims are entitled to financial compensation. Seeking a settlement from a negligent property owner or manager can help you pay for mounting medical expenses and provide for your family when you are unable to earn a living. The Tennessee and associated Georgia premises liability lawyers with Wagner & Wagner are here to guide you through the process and help you get the funds you deserve after a terrible injury.
You have a right to safety in the places you frequent, such as your apartment complex, public areas, schools, stores, pharmacies, gas stations, and banks. And the owners and caretakers of these properties have a responsibility to provide upkeep and maintenance designed to promote safety and avoid putting visitors at risk.
Here are some examples of unsafe conditions that can cause serious injuries:
- A spill left in a grocery store aisle
- Crowded shelves in a retail store, causing products to fall on customers
- A missing step in an apartment walk-up
- Dim lighting or broken bulbs in a hallway
- Debris that causes slip and fall accidents in walkways
- Faulty security gates and other negligent security factors that encourage criminal attacks
- Unstable handrails that cause falls
- Uneven concrete on sidewalks
- Loose floorboards
- Exposed chemicals that results in severe burn or inhalation injuries
- Ineffective fire alarms or fire sprinkler systems
- Faulty wiring that leads to electrical fires
What Our Attorneys Can Do For You
If you have been seriously injured in a slip and fall accident or other type of premises liability mishap, you should talk to a skilled Georgia premises liability attorney. The Wagner lawyers have worked with injured victims for more than 65 years, and we are expertly prepared to handle the complexities of your case.
To talk to a premises liability attorney about an injury that happened on another’s property, please contact Wagner & Wagner for a thorough consultation. Our seasoned team of legal professionals is here to help you recover significant financial compensation for the harm that was caused.