Overview of all practice areas
Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law is here to serve the Chattanooga, Tennessee community, including residents of nearby Georgia. Drawing on more than half a century of experience, our law firm represents clients in a number of legal practice areas, including the following:
If you were injured because of someone else's negligence, you owe it to yourself to pursue compensation from the liable party. Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law zealously represents injured people and their families in Tennessee and Georgia. We also handle wrongful death claims.
Accidents may happen because of traffic violations, weather conditions, traffic congestion, driver fatigue, drunk driving or defective roadways. An experienced attorney at Wagner & Wagner can help discover the cause of your car accident, truck accident, motorcycle crash or boating accident. We will work to translate that knowledge to compensation for you.
- Distracted driving: Today's young drivers — and older ones too — have become accustomed to using cell phones all the time. Distracted driving is a growing problem in traffic. Learn More →
- Car accidents: A prompt investigation can uncover the cause of a car accident. Learn More →
- Motorcycle accidents: With or without a helmet, an injured motorcyclist must aggressively pursue compensation that he or she is entitled to. Learn More →
- Truck accidents: Driver error and mechanical failure are common causes of truck accidents. Learn More →
- Truck driver fatigue: Government studies have shown driver fatigue to be one of the leading causes of truck accidents. Learn More →
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Any accidental injury involving a commercial vehicle such as a truck or bus brings with it liability & insurance complexities. Learn More →
- Pedestrian accidents: Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law in Chattanooga can help people on foot injured in hit-and-run accidents. Learn More →
- Bicycle accidents: An injured bicyclist may have several options for recovering damages to pay for medical treatment and lost income. Learn More →
- Boating accidents: Operating a boat under the influence of alcohol is just as illegal as is drunk driving. Learn More →
- Traumatic brain injuries: The example of former Arizona senator Gabrielle Gifford highlights the long road that many brain injury victims face — as well as hope. We can answer your own questions about brain injuries and spinal cord injuries and how we can help you recover compensation. Learn More →
- Burn injury: Plastic surgery may be recommended after a burn injury. Ask our attorneys about how to pay for medical treatment after a construction accident or industrial accident. Learn More →
- Recreational accidents: Wagner & Wagner Attorneys at Law offers free consultations to victims of ATV accidents, boating accidents, horseback-riding accidents and other recreational accidents. Learn More →
Probate and Estate Administration, Wills, and Trusts:
We can handle all of your estate planning needs, including drawing of wills, trusts and probate and administration of estates.
Is a property owner liable?
- Defective and dangerous public buildings and restrooms: We represent people who were seriously injured due to dangerous, defective, or neglected public buildings and restrooms. Learn More →
- Slip-and-fall: Our law firm represents people who fell on ice, fell down stairs, fell at construction sites and fell in retail establishments such as in produce departments at grocery stores or on escalators in shopping malls. Learn More →
Learn how the law protects both workers and employers in cases of workplace injuries. Wagner & Wagner represents employees who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries on the job, including back injuries from lifting, burn injuries, head injuries and more. If your workers' compensation claim is being delayed or if you also qualify for Social Security Disability, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible.
Does your particular disability make you qualified for Social Security Disability? Ask our attorneys your questions about SSDI. Have you been denied benefits and wonder why? Our attorneys have helped many clients obtain compensation through appeals after their claims had been denied.
Learn about our law firm's debt relief services.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: If your income level qualifies you for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, most or all of your consumer debt, including medical debt, may be dischargeable. Learn More →
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Almost anyone can qualify for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which may allow for repayment of late mortgage premiums, student loan arrearage, child support and taxes as well as some or all consumer debt with little or no interest over several years time. Learn More →
- Stop foreclosure: The automatic stay after a bankruptcy filing can buy you time as you assess your next move when foreclosure looms as a real possibility. Learn More →
- Stop wage garnishment: The best time to stop creditors from garnishing your wages is before it happens! Talk to a bankruptcy attorney for answers about how to stop creditor harassment and protect your income during a credit crisis. Learn More →